- The board acts as guardian of the Masjid properties or any other business ventures, and all funds of the Masjid.
- Review and approve or disapprove any transaction or real estate including selling, buying, financing and construction.
- Shall frequently audit the treasurer’s record and any other documents, authorized corrections and ask for remedial actions.
- Approve all transitions involving matters of the Masjid.
- Make such rules, policies and bylaws as may be necessary for the effective operation of the Masjid and the preservation of its property.
- Establish standing, advisory and sub-committees.
- Plan long term progress for the Masjid and the members (community).
HAIDER SYED – PRESIDENT
IBRAHIM ELFAHAM – VICE PRESIDENT
RAMZY MOUSTAFA – SECRETARY & IT
MOHAMMED FAYED – TREASURER
ABDUL QADIR HARB & ASSEM AMIN – SUPPORTIVE MEMBERS WITH MANAGEMENT, FINANCIAL AND FUNDRAISING
RACHID KHOULD (IMAM) – SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS LEADER
VACANT (SISTER) – SISTERS REPRESENTATIVE